STUDENT CHARACTER & CONDUCT
We are the Royals, God's chosen people, we are Sons and Daughters of a mighty King. We are called to be a royal priesthood, as such, the standard of how a MC Prep Student ought to conduct themselves and lead has been raised.
Colossians 3:12 says: Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
MC Prep Students will be characterized by their kindness, compassion, soft heart, desire to seek the Lord, love, selflessness, humility, gratefulness, longing to live a righteous life, and their boldness to stand up for truth and what is right.
• All students are expected to honor the teaching faculty, staff, each other and this campus insubordination and disrespect will not be tolerated.
• Students are to speak life and not death - foul or unwholesome language will be addressed
• All students are expected to operate in self-control and excellence. Cell Phones and headphones are not permitted during school hours.
• We are called to build each other up - There will be zero tolerance for Bullying. Language or actions that tear each other down is unacceptable.
• To ensure an equitable learning environment for all students, chronic misbehavior, constant disruptions, and lack of self-control will be addressed by school leadership.
• Lastly, all students are expected to follow the MC Prep Uniform Policy and comply with our dress code.
For more information on all student policies and procedures, please review the Student Handbook.